Where talent meets opportunity
We’re looking for ambitious technologists, who are well‐rounded and commercially astute, to bring fresh, innovative thinking to THG and drive the business forward.
- A degree in a STEM or related subject, or the ability to demonstrate an aptitude for technology and programing outside of your degree
- A natural interest and passion for technology
- Ideally we would like for you to have some practical knowledge or experience of at least one coding language, gained through school, university, or through self‐learning at home
- You’ll be a keen student, ready to learn new skills
- You’ll be a team player with good communication skills
If you’re interested in working alongside a dynamic team of technologists, delivering innovative solutions to complex problems, we want to hear from you
You’ll receive a
If you look like a good
candidate, we’ll be in touch!